.

Saturday, May 18, 2019

10 years from now Essay

I befoolt like thinking too much about the future, Ive forever been one to worry. Despite all the what-ifs that go through my head on the daily, I get wind to remember that there are certain things that I cigarette control and many things that I cant. I am learning how to focus on those things I can control in dress to create a successful life for myself.In ten years from now I leave behind be 28 years old and everything else is just a fantasy. I plan on finale two years of pre-requisite classes at Kirkwood and then continuing on to Mount Mercy University to study breast feeding and earn my BSN (Bachelors in Nursing). I allow be finished with school so with that cosmos tell I see myself as a nurse working in a hospital, that is if I dont change my major five times before I graduate.Read more10 Years From Now EssayBy almost 30, I hope that I will be close to married and preparing myself to start a family. Im not sure how many kids I plan on having, but probably no more than three. I plan on being monetaryly comfortable which includes owning my own car and home. I know through out my life I will always continue to be close with my family, so Im hoping that I always live in close distance of my parents and my sister.When it comes to planning out ten years from now I feel as though I switch a good grasp on which passage Ill be going down, but that road could be going many different directions. I plan on taking it one day at a time, and hopefully with that strategy by the time Im 28 I will be a very skilful woman.10 Years From Now Essay Ten years ago, I was in middle school, and was a kid that only wanted to do homework after school, eat, watch television and play with friends. I was a kid that did not care about the future and, if you had asked me what I wanted to be, I would have simply answered that someday, I will be a racecar driver. Now, I am able to clearly opine the position I want to be in ten years. In ten years, I will have completed my ba chelors degree in Bussiness administration major in financial management. After my graduation at dlsl, I would have gotten a good entry-level job in the financial industry We are thinking too much. It seems odd at first, but the only way that youll be proud of yourself ten years from now is to stop thinking about time and to start steering on the now.see morewhere i see myself in 5 years essay

No comments:

Post a Comment