.

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Self- Assessment Personal Statement Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Self- Assessment - Personal Statement Example Reading through the self-assessment essay reminded me of how my determination helped in establishing fundamental better performance. However, there is still need to improve in some places. I have always read my work and submitted the assignments in time. The courses ahead may be challenging, but I will use the same determination or even be more determined. The assessment has assisted me to know some areas that need improvement in taking my online courses. In areas that I have been doing well, I will need to maintain the same study habits and improve further on some. Studying through online courses need time management in all studying aspects. Online courses meet my needs in successful studying and acquiring required knowledge. I have time to plan for my studies effectively and manage my time. Online courses provided convenience in the ability to work and study at the same time. In taking the online courses this term, there are things I will like to do differently. I will engage more in chats with a fellow student to learn from them in gaining more knowledge hand having student-to-student relations (Minkler 132). In addition, I will concentrate on submitting my assignments before deadlines and study in time to avoid last minute

No comments:

Post a Comment